Saturday, August 21, 2010

What kind of shampoo/conditioner is best for long, curly hair?

My hair is naturally curly, therefore it is also naturally frizzy. I need something that can control the frizz and accent the curls. Also, I want some kind of serum or cream that I can put in afterwards, preferably something that makes your hair soft, not sticky and wet looking. Any ideas?What kind of shampoo/conditioner is best for long, curly hair?
try garnier fructis, i have your exact kind of hair!


garnier fructis works specifically to elimenate frizz, and leave hair hydrated and soft...


also, when you get out of the shower, towel dry your hair and put in the Aussie Leave In Conditioner...


this is the routine i use, and it really keeps my hair frizz free and healthy!What kind of shampoo/conditioner is best for long, curly hair?
Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner: Garnier Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine! I used to have long hair (its now layered, the longest layered being slightly past my shoulders) and it definitely kept my hair healthy. I have naturally curly as well %26amp; it can be pretty frizzy at times. (:





Styling products: I really like Sunsilk Captivating Curls 24/7 creme (green bottle). It leaves hair soft %26amp; frizz free. But, I also like mousse, %26amp; I really like Herbal Essences Totally Twisted. Other options are Tresemme's Curl Care %26amp; Suave Professional Healthy Curls.








Hope this helps %26amp; good luck! (:
The ones that you can find in my bathroom, there is all sorts, I don't normally read any names :P





Sowwy

No comments:

Post a Comment