Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Shampoo???

what is the best shampoo to get really fluffy soft hair?Shampoo???
It depends on the amount of money that you are willing to spend: if you want to purchase an expensive but awesome product, go with biosilk, otherwise I would go with Herbal Essense or Aussie. They all work very good. Most importantly get a good conditioner, I would recommend getting Hair cholesterol, this stuff works wonders.Shampoo???
i'd get redken smooth down for frizz hair
I love this shampoo that they sell at Sally's beauty Supply*~ My mom works there and buys it all the time*~ It has natural olive oil in it*~ and it makes your hair extremely soft and it smells incredible*~!! i love it*~ its called Proclaim*~ if not that then i personally like treseme or pantene or Vive*~ but if you haven't tryed proclaim then try that*~ or Aveda products are good but pricey*~!
If you don't want to spend a lot of money Aussie products are very good and so are Sunsilk products they have this leave in shine conditioner that is wonderful and all the the products I've mentioned are less than 10 dollars apiece..
Sunsilk Thermashine makes my hair very soft and fluffy and i bought it on sale for $2.99 but I think its usually 4 or 5 dollars.
use a volumizing shampoo and conditioner. Sunsilk is good. So is Pantene and Tresemme.

No comments:

Post a Comment