Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is a shampoo that I can use everyday?

My hair is very oily, and I can't go without washing my hair for one night or else it will start to get very oily, does anyone know a shampoo that is light and won't damage your hair that you can use everyday?What is a shampoo that I can use everyday?
I have wonderful hair and use Pert everyday. It has the shampoo and conditioner all in one. It leaves your hair silky.What is a shampoo that I can use everyday?
Aussie, I absolutely love it and I use it everyday!!!
I've always been told by hair stylists to use salon products purchased only from salons. The ones you buy from stores or grocers have been tampered with or expired. I personally like Bumble and Bumble brand. I got a bottle for $20 but it's lasted me forever because I only have to use such a small amount! Discuss this with your hairdresser.
Garnier Fructis I love it, if you read the label its full of natural things like oats, fruits and stuff try it. It is best to test out shampoos really to see which one works best for you. I got this from tyra's hairstylist in one of her newsletters. I'm telling you though this shampoo isnt harsh and smells great.
there are a lot of shampoo's you can use everyday... i use pantine right now, i've used V05, garnia, and vive.... i have curly hair so i also have to wash mine everyday, so i used these and it never damaged my hair.... hope this helps...
The absolute best is the new brand called Organix.





It has organic active ingredients and is amazing, plus...it smells awesome!





Check it out!





www.organixhair.com
Treseme


Pantene


Aussie
herbal esences 4 oily hair, its great!
Anything that contains Silica...this is great for oily hair it leave oily hair luscious full and with volume...and a natural sheen.
pert plus.its good to use everyday.its mild and also got a conditioner in it.you can get it for all kinds of hair.
  • mask making
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment