Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the best shampoo or condistioner for oily hair?

sumthing cheep like under $10.00 and that smells sum-what good.What is the best shampoo or condistioner for oily hair?
I'm Spanish so our hair is always oily. I have found that Biolage (for dry hair) works great and smells good too. It's fairly cheap (depending on where u go to buy it).





Usually Salons will have sales that allow u to by the shampoo and get the conditioner for free. In addition, it lasts you longer. If it's over $10, I would suggest getting it. Cheap shampoos have the tendency to dry your hair out causing dead ends.What is the best shampoo or condistioner for oily hair?
I don't have oily hair but i know that the only shampoo i will really have had good luck with that you can buy at like walmart or a drug store is pantene i would look at their product and see if they have anything for oily hair if they do I'm sure it will work i use salon products now but if i ever don't have the money at the time i need to get more i use pantene products -good luck !
I like kiss my face whenever shampoo you can get it at a natural market. Prell is good for oily hair and so is suave clarifying shampoo. I have oily hair. I use biolage detangling solution for a conditioner. It is $14.
AUSSIE shampoos and conditioners are amazing. They smell great and there are only a few certain types for certain hair conditions-- oily hair treatment is one that is easily found.
The best I ever found was Hemp Shampoo! And once I put a slight colour to my hair, I never had oily hair again!
i dont know a shampoo/conditioner that is good for that, but you can actually dust some baby powder on your roots, to absorb the oil, then you have to rub it in so it doesn't stand out too much..i have black hair, and it works really well...quick...cheap..and easy..and smells fresh.


___what works better is really dark loose face powder.
';Drama Clean'; by Herbal Essences. It smells really nice too!!
Matrix
avoid bottles that say shampoo+ conditioner


Pantene or Pert works well
i use pantine when my hair is oily and when i get out its soft and i always get compements that my hair smells good
if you have oily hair, don't use conditioner because like when you sweat... your hair will get wet and disgusting..use shampoo..dove: hair therapy is really good. I have oily hair also, and ever since i didn't use conditioner, my hair is way better, stayed soft..
Unfortunately, That's something you need to find out for yourself. Everyone's Hair is different, just like your skin. And some shampoos work better for other people. I always had oily hair as a kid and have always used Pantene, as it worked best for me. But most stylists will tell you that the ph balance is bad for your hair. Well, it works great for me. But you really do just need to try a few different brands till you find one that works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment