Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What,in your opinion is the best kind of shampoo and conditioner?

So, tell me your favorite shampoo and conditioner and what kind of hair you have. Thank youWhat,in your opinion is the best kind of shampoo and conditioner?
I have naturaly curly hair and I usually straighten it . I use the hello hydration the blue herbal essence bottle stuff. It really works.What,in your opinion is the best kind of shampoo and conditioner?
I love the shampoo from this brand called L'occitane, it's so genuine and none of the harsh load of chemicals of most shampoo...after rinsing, my hair feels so fresh and doesnt feel stripped dry. Also i love bodyshop's spray on hair conditioner lotions....


I've got dry very very fine hair.
Pantine Pro-v i love it, it made my hair really soft and silky.
I have dark brown wavy hair which reach upto about to my chesty area.


I love tresemme. I think it's fab and it keeps my hair really shiny and healthy.





I also like herbal essences. Smells good too!
pantene!!! i have long thick hair but they have all diff. kinds for diff. hair types
paul mitchell(i think thats how spell it) i have thick medium lendth hair and it works awesome.
Herbal essences (not even sure how to spell it!). I have long straight hair that tends to get greasy within the first day of washing it but i'm controlling it with the shampoo and conditioner now. :)
V05 is my favorite. But suave is good too
I love Pantene Pro-V. It's the best shampoo for me. I have long thick hair and it's perfect for me. It's a little bit out of my budget though. lol
I have really dark brown hair that's really straight and very silky.


I used Garnier Fructis: Sleek and Shine System
i hav nice thick black hair with almost no split ends. its texture is also very nice. ultra doux
Ive got fine hair and Fructis worke ah-maaazingly 4 me.
my hair's light brown, thin, quite flimsy, and naturally just kind of subtle, messy ringletty curls.


i like tresemme shampoo to be honest, for dry %26amp; damaged hair, and tresemme thermal protect conditioner.


:]


x
i have medium length, light blonde hair.





My hair is always really soft.





I sometimes use Herbal Essence(smells great), Dove(makes your hair soft and shiny), Pantene(works really good)...





And i think my favorite is Infusiom..They have shampoo, conditioner, and leave in conditioner.





It makes your hair really really soft and i love how my hair feels and looks after i use it!





Hope i helped!!!:)
I use Tresemme moisture rich. I dye my hair, straighten my hair, blow dry my hair, even curl my hair. I use many products and you would think my hair is totally dried out and dead but its so soft and silky. Tresemme has saved my hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment