Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the best shampoo/conditioner for oily hair?

What is the best shampoo/conditioner for oily hair that can be bought at the grocery or drug store?What is the best shampoo/conditioner for oily hair?
tresseme 2 in 1 you wont go backWhat is the best shampoo/conditioner for oily hair?
Tresseme 2 in 1. I've always had oily hair and was making it worse by using harsher shampoos thinking that the stronger the shampoo, the more oil I could wash out. The opposite is the case, however, because your scalp produces oil and when it is dry it has to overcompensate by producing more oil. So use a mild, moisturizing conditioner/shampoo like the aforementioned.
Probably Treseme or Fruiticus. Those are really good. My friend had really oily hair and she used both. I tried them even though I don't have oily hair, and they smell awesome!
Have you tried Herbal Essences?


They have the Degunkify and Drama Clean.... both work very well on oily hair. After one use, it made my hair feel so fresh and non-oily! LOVE it
Try a White Nettle product. I used to use a St Ives brand...I think it's discontinued now. But something of that ilk will work very well.
I agree with .Music., Herbal Essences make some great shampoo for oily hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment