Monday, August 23, 2010

Shampoo?????

do u prefer a certain kind of shampoo/conditioner or do u just use whats there??Shampoo?????
I have no preference.....I have no hair!Shampoo?????
Thank you ;) Report Abuse

Pantene
i use whats there
pantene 2 in 1
I'm a picky ***** about my shampoo and such!Aussie Mega!
It has to be a certain kind! Preferably Aveda.
I use whatever's in there, but I like Aussie.
i use head and shoulders
I Prefer Pantene~
Yes, I only use Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner at home and use a salon brand at the hair stylist.
i use only DOVE
I'm very specific. I alternate between Rusk and Redken. You have to change shampoo if you want for them to have their full effect.
catwalk
I use whats on sale! I know I am cheap but I like to switch up anyways!
salon brands are best,but from a chain i like tresemme...(spelling?)
I don't if its VO5 or Pantene, as long as it gets the job done.
I buy Texture Smoothing shampoo and conditioner and it works the best for me.
But really now, how many bags do you wear over that head of yours....
I like Panteen
It's gotta be Dove. I also have all the Dove hair and body products. It's the best brand for me.
Catwalk.
I like to vary, I do pick a fragrance but I don't pick the same fragrance ever time, that'd be boring.
Garnier Frutis. Makes my hair stronger and adds shine.
We use selson select.......cost more but works!!!
any shampoo there
I use Suave or however you spell it
Aussie Add some Roo to you Doo
I buy one kind of shampoo and conditioner, when I'm done with those bottles then I buy a different brand. I always switch, I have no idea why, but I do. So I guess I don't prefer a certain kind.
Whatever the wife buys
I used to have to switch brands every other time I shampooed. Now that I use ';Burt's Bees'; brands of everything I don't have to. Try it, you'll like it!
sunsilk TLC for dry hair
  • mask making
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment